When space is tight a Goods/Passenger lift solution is the answer
With some buildings across London and the South East facing challenging space restrictions, it isn't always possible for separate lifts to be used for the movement of goods and passengers.
At Dainton Lifts, we specialise in supplying and installing fast and reliable goods/passenger lifts at commercial and residential properties across London and the South East.
- Conventional traction lifts - ideal for catering for the larger lift market or replacing existing machinery, our lifts can carry between two and 33 persons at speeds of up to 2.5m/s
- Bespoke goods/passenger lift options are available to meet your unique needs
- Motor Room-Less (MRL) traction lift options
- Lifts able to carry weights up to 3,000kg, meaning the quick and easy moving of bulky and heavy goods between elevated storage and floors and making them ideal for hotels, factories, shopping centres and schools
- Light goods format - making it ideal for businesses and hotels where the lift must look aesthetically pleasing as part of your building's decor but still be capable of being used for the movement of goods
- The highest standards of safety are incorporated in the products themselves and the method of maintenance and installation
- Conventional hydraulic lifts - most popular in medium and low rise buildings where traffic demand is not an issue and the machine room is available even if isolated from the lift shaft
We have a wide range of high quality goods/passenger lifts available, all specifically designed for these situations, so Dainton Lifts will assist you in finding the perfect solution to enable the efficient operation of your building.
Our heavy duty goods/passenger lifts are equipped to handle weights ranging from 3,000kg right down to 50kg. If you require the larger floor-level loading space of a trolley lift-style heavy goods lift, our latest range will bring smooth efficiency to your operations while simultaneously reducing the risk of injury to your employees. Similar to our goods only range, they make it easy and quick to move bulky and heavy loads between floors while having additional modifications to ensure the security and safety of any persons using them.
Designed and built to be fully compliant with legislation and regulations including the Lift Directive 2016 - Schedule 18 and EN81-20, EN81-21 and EN81-50 standards, our comprehensive service covers the design, installation, and ongoing maintenance options.
Passenger, goods lifts for Greater London and the South East
Based in Bromley we work across the South East region including; Ashford, Barking, Barnet, Basildon, Bexleyheath, Bromley, Camden, Chatham, Chelsea, the City, Crawley, Croydon, Dagenham, Dartford, Ealing, Edgeware, Enfield, Epsom, Gillingham, Grays, Gravesend, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith, Haringey, Havering, Hayes, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington, Kings Hill, Kingston upon Thames, Leatherhead, Lewisham, Maidstone, Redbridge, Reigate, Richmond, Romford, Southwark, Streatham, Sutton, Swanley, Tower Hamlets, Twickenham, Wandsworth, Watford, and Westminster.