When there is no space for a machine room, there's still space for a lift
Machine room-less lifts offer a timely and unique solution to the problem of installing lifts in small spaces. By being installed in the lift shaft or on the landings, the machine room-less lift reduces the spatial requirements for lift installation.
Working throughout London and the South East, Dainton Lift Services specialise in the design, supply and installation of market-leading machine room-less lifts at residential and commercial properties, including art galleries, offices, hotels, heritage properties and historic department stores.
We have machine room-less lifts available in a variety of sizes and able to handle a wide range of load capacities.
Their limited headroom clearance, 2500mm minimum, and limited pit depth of 100mm minimum makes machine room-less lifts are the ideal lift for reduced dimensions in existing spaces; especially where there is no or little room for headroom extensions or pit excavations.
Our experienced and dedicated team will create bespoke machine room-less lift solutions for our London and Kent clients, so call us today on 020 8462 1919 to discuss your requirements with our friendly experts.
There are a number of advantages and benefits that you can utilise when you hire Dainton Lift Services to supply and install a new machine room-less lift in your London or Kent premises, including:
- Better energy efficiency - the machine room-less lifts use 70% to 80% less energy than traditional hydraulic elevators. Plus, traction MRLs don't use oil, which reduces the running costs
- Retro-fitting convenience - the job of retro-fitting a lift becomes immediately more simple when the motor is located in the shaft, rather than requiring a separate room
- Greater design flexibility - architects are very fond of machine room-less lifts because they give them greater flexibility when designing new buildings
- Enhancing access in small buildings - it isn't only tall buildings that present obstacles to access for disabled users. MRL lifts are perfect for couples wanting to future-proof their homes, residential homes and schools wishing to extend access
- Quieter operation - machine room-less lifts register 50-55 decibels, which means that they are one of the quieter models of lift. This is particularly important for lifts installed in a home environment
Energy efficient machine-room-less lift design and installation
Based in Bromley we work across the South East region including; Ashford, Barking, Barnet, Basildon, Bexleyheath, Bromley, Camden, Chatham, Chelsea, the City, Crawley, Croydon, Dagenham, Dartford, Ealing, Edgware, Enfield, Epsom, Gillingham, Grays, Gravesend, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith, Haringey, Havering, Hayes, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington, Kings Hill, Kingston upon Thames, Leatherhead, Lewisham, Maidstone, Redbridge, Reigate, Richmond, Romford, Southwark, Streatham, Sutton, Swanley, Tower Hamlets, Twickenham, Wandsworth, Watford, and Westminster.
To learn more about our range of limited space and energy saving lift options, contact us today at Dainton Lift Services and arrange a full free survey and quotation with one of our experienced lift engineers.